TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF LIFE.
TO BE THE PARTNER OF CHOICE THAT PEOPLE TRUST FOR ALL THEIR HEALTHCARE NEEDS.
- Determining client needs;
- Involving clients in decisions that affect them;
- Actively managing client experiences; and
- Delivering on promises.
- Treating others with courtesy and kindness;
- Embracing diversity;
- Providing and welcoming feedback; and
- Respecting privacy.
- Prioritising patient safety;
- Identifying and managing patient safety risks;
- Involving patients in improving their safety; and
- Accurately recording and securely storing patient information.
- Setting objectives and measuring progress;
- Honouring decisions;
- Addressing challenges, complaints and inefficiencies; and
- Being accountable and decisive.
- Supporting colleagues;
- Collaborating to enable problem-solving and decision-making;
- Encouraging team spirit; and
- Creating opportunities for all colleagues to express opinions and share ideas.